If a parent registered or were invited to Bloomz with an email address, parents can always add a phone number to their account. Follow the steps in this article and share with parents: How do I add or update a phone number to my account?
TIP: Are you a school administrator? If so, follow the steps in this article: Adding Phone Numbers to the Members' Accounts as an Administrator
If you, as the teacher, would like to add the phone numbers to the contact so he or she can receive phone calls (if available on the subscription) or text message notifications, follow the steps below:
- Click on the class in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the Manage icon (people icon).
- Click the Parent tab. Click on the Parent who you would like to add a phone number.
- Select Edit Contact Info.
- Input the phone number and click Add Primary Phone to save.