Create a Subgroup in your community and call it the PTA Group. Invite the admins to the group by following these steps -
- Click on the school in the left menu.
- Click on the Manage icon on the top.
- Click on the Classes/groups tab.
NOTE: If you need to create a PTA Group, follow these instructions: Creating a PTA group within my school community.
- Click on the name of the PTA group /other groups.
- Click Add Members
- Click Invite Members.
- Click Administrator.
- Click Type emails or phone numbers manually.
- Enter the emails of the admins in the To field. You can add all emails to admins in one message.
- If desired, personalize the message.
- Click Send.
Note: Please note that you can invite parent PTA leaders as Admins to this group. They will have admin privileges only to this group and not others.
- The invitation email will go out to those recipients. The email will look like this. The recipients will have to click "Join Group":
TIP: If the recipient is already a member of Bloomz, he or she will also be able to accept this invitation in his or her notifications.