With the Health Checks tool in Bloomz, teachers and staff can request parents to check their kids' health according to a few simple indicators. These requests can be set once at a specific time and in a recurring fashion if needed, to save staff time. Once set, Bloomz will send a notification to the parent or staff in charge of the checks at the time and date required.
NOTE: Teachers will need to make sure health check is enabled in the classroom settings before sending out a request.
- Click on your class in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the +Create. Click Request Health Check.
- Set the schedule for the Health Check Request and Click Next.
- Select the recipients (Who you want to get the form filled by) and Click Next.
- Fill a message that shows to the recipient in the notification to fill the form and click Send.