A teacher has the ability to turn on/off several tools and communication options at the class level in Bloomz.
In the class settings, teachers can enable/disable health checks, behavior, student portfolios, parent-parent communication, and student-student communication.
Enabling health checks allow the teacher to request health checks, view health check data for students, and submitting health check data for members of the class.
Learn more about health checks:
- Teacher - Enabling Health Check for your class
- Teacher - Requesting members to fill a health check form
- Teacher - Monitoring the Health Check Submissions
- Teacher - Submitting a Health Check for a Student
Enabling behavior will allow teachers to track behavior and send reports to parents, give awards to students, set class goals, monitor student behavior, and set student goals.
Learn more about behavior:
Enabling student portfolios will allow teachers, parents, and students to submit work (media, files) to a digital portfolio, allow parents to view portfolios.
Learn more about Student Porfolios:
- How to enable Student Portfolios for a class?
- Student Portfolios - Ability for parents to add
- How to access Timeline of a Student?
Enabling parent-parent communication will allow parents in Bloomz to communicate with each other to coordinate play dates, study times, and more. Learn more: Class Options-Turning On/Off Parent-Parent Communication
Enabling student-student communication will allow students to message one another. Class administrators will be able to have oversight with student-student communication.