With the Health Checks tool in Bloomz, admins can request staff, teachers, or parents to check the students' health. These requests can be set once at a specific time and in a recurring fashion if needed, to save time. This is available for Bloomz Premium for Schools users.
More information about teachers requesting health checks can be found in this article: Teacher - Requesting members to fill a health check form
NOTE: Admins will need to make sure health check is enabled in the community settings before sending out a request.
- Click on your community in the left navigation menu.
- Click on the +Create. Click Request Health Check.
- Set the schedule for the Health Check Request and Click Next
- Select the recipients (Who you want to get the form filled by) and Click Next.
- Fill a message that shows to the recipient in the notification to fill the form and click Send.
NOTE: This form was prepared based on the CDC guidelines and can be customized if needed with a Bloomz Premium for Schools subscription.