Bloomz allows parents to add to their child's portfolios. This is a setting that Teachers/admins can enable in their class settings. You can also learn how to use Bloomz Student Portfolios for Remote learning!
To enable parents to post to the portfolio of their child Settings For Teachers!
- Click on your class in the left menu
- Click the Settings gear
- Click Permissions
- Click Can add items to student portfolios
- Click Done
To add to the portfolio of the child Directions For Parents!
- Click Portfolios in the Updates tab
- Click on the name of the child in the Portfolios tab
- Click +
- Click Portfolio Item
- Add Title
- Add Description
- Attach File/ Picture/ Video
- Click Post