Teachers can access the Timeline of a student in their class by:
- Click on the Portfolio tab on your class page
- Click on the student
- View posts, work, comments..etc. in the student's Portfolio tab
- View awards, behavior points, and milestones in the student's Behavior tab
Parents can access the timeline of their children. They do not have access to the timelines of other students in the class.
- Click on the 3 lines in the top left corner of the screen
- Scroll down and find your children's names under the section Timelines
- Click on the name of the child whose timeline you want to see
Students can view their portfolio by clicking on the student name in the class list when they scan the Student Access QR Code.