Once you created the Parent-Teacher Conference and invited all the parents in your class, the parents in your class are notified about the Conference in the following ways -
Email Invitation to Parent-Teacher Conference
- Parents get an email that you have invited them to the Parent-Teacher Conference.
- If the parent already has created an account on Bloomz, he/she can click on the link in the email to sign in and access the Parent-Teacher Conference Sign Up sheet
- If the parent has not created an account on Bloomz yet, he/she can click on the link in the email to sign up and then he can access the Parent-Teacher Conference Sign Up sheet.
- In settings, parents can choose what type of notification they will receive (email, phone, etc.). If the option email is chosen, the above will be shown.
Parent-Teacher Conference Update in the Home feed
- An update is seen in the Home feed about the Parent-Teacher Conference.
- They can click on the post to be taken to the sign-up sheet.
Invitation to Parent-Teacher Conference in the Notification Center (bell icon on the top right of the app)
- An invitation to the Parent-Teacher Conference is seen in the Notification center (bell icon) on the top right corner of the app.
- The parent can click on the invitation to see the sign-up sheet.
Easy access to the Parent-Teacher Conference sign up sheet
- The parent can click on the Sign Ups tab under All groups to easily access the conference sign up sheet.