Bloomz made Parent-Teacher Conference scheduling super easy for teachers!!!! Teachers are saving a ton of time by organizing PTC events in their classroom using Bloomz. Follow the steps
How to launch the Parent-Teacher Conference Scheduler?
- Go to the Class page by clicking on the class name in the left menu
- If on ANDROID APP - Click on the + icon at the bottom right of the class page
- If on iOS APP - Click on the + icon at the bottom right corner of the class page
- If on WEB - Click on + Create button in the top left corner of the class page
- Click on Conference option in the drop down menu
What do I need to fill in the Parent-Teacher Conference form?
- The title is pre-filled for you (If you need to you can edit the Title)
- Input the Location
- Click Add Date and select a date
- Click Add Another Date and choose the next date you have the conference on. Repeat this step for adding more dates. (If your conferences are on multiple dates)
- Input Start Time and End Time of the conference (The start time is the earliest start time across all the dates and end time is the latest across all the dates.)
- Select the Break For Lunch/ Class toggle button (If you have a break for lunch or a class during the conferences. This is optional.)
- Input the Break Starts and Break Ends times.
- Input Slot Duration in mins
- Input Break Between Slots in mins (If no break between slots enter 0 mins)
- Input the max number of signups per slot
- Select Keep Signups Private toggle button (This will make signups only visible to you)
- Input Notes
- Click Reminder Me to set a reminder for yourself
- Tap Next
What does Bloomz do with the inputs you submitted in the form-
- All the slots for the dates chosen and the inputs given are seen in the Time Slots screen
- Tap delete icon across a time slot if you choose to delete that slot.
- Tap Add Another opening to add a new slot to the list of the slots.
- Click Next.
Whom do you want to send this Parent Teacher Conference Sign Up sheet to?
- The list of all the members in the classroom is seen
- Select the members to whom you want to open the slots first [ Or] Select All members of the class.
- To open slots for parents only, click on the Parents tab and select All Parents of the class
- Click Done.
- The Message to Parents screen is seen with the recipients in the To field.
- Edit the message that is sent to the parents in the email.
- Click Send.
How do I know that the Parent Teacher Conference Sign Up sheet is sent to the Invitees?
- Successfully created message is seen and the details of the conference are seen.
- The PTC event can be seen in the class calendar and also in My Calendar.
- Email Invitation, Post in Home feed, invitation in the Calendar feed is seen by the parents to whom the invitation is sent.
Also view the following articles to learn more:
How to Add Different Dates with Different Start Times and End Times?
How to Add Additional Breaks to a Conference Date?
How to Save the Conference Schedule without Inviting the Parents?
How to Invite only Parents with Siblings First and then Invite the rest of the Class?
How to Print the Conference Schedule?
How to Edit Details of the Conference?
How to Delete Time Slots?
How to Edit/ Add Time Slots?
How to assign Parent-teacher conference slots to parents?
How Are Parents Notified About the Parent-Teacher Conference?
How to Sign up for a Parent-Teacher Conference Slot?
How to remove your sign up for a slot?
How can Parents Request for Translators or Specialists?
Signing up for multiple Time Slots of a Parent-Teacher Conference
How to enable multiple sign-ups PER SLOT?
How to keep the sign-ups of the conference private?