Bloomz allows the teacher to schedule a conference meeting i.e. Parent-Teacher Conference with the parent. As a parent, if you want to signup the meeting, please follow the steps below.
- Click the Signups Icon on the top menu of the app.
- All the events are shown, select the event which needs to be attended
- Click the Parent-teacher conference event
- Scroll to view the Time Slots in the Conference details screen
- Click Sign Up across the Time Slot that you want to sign up for
- A pop-up appears then, click Remind Me and select a time you want to be reminded, before the slot you are signing up for
- Enter a message in the Personal Note to the teacher text box
- Click Sign Up
- The pop up disappears and the Conference details are seen with your name against the slot you signed up for.
Note: In Home Feed, the teacher can view regarding your sign up on the updates screen.
Here are other Parent related articles for Conference sign up -
Parent - How are Parents notified about the Parent-Teacher Conference?
Parent - How to find the conference schedule of a class?
Parent - How to Remove a Sign up for a Slot?
Parent - How to sign up for multiple Time Slots of a Conference?