Bloomz for Schools allows administrators to standardize and edit/create the Locations where student behavior is reported. This allows administrators to understand and analyze where positive behavior or the behavior that needs attention is frequent.
NOTE: If you are not seeing this setting and interested in adding the Schoolwide Behavior to your plan, please contact email@example.com.
- Click into the community on the left navigation menu and click the Settings toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Edit Settings on the pop-up menu.
- Click the Behavior tab and select Edit Locations Types.
- Click the blue pencil icon to edit the pre-set Locations or click the red trashcan icon to delete the Location.
- Click +Add Location to add any additional place you would like to record student behavior in your school.