Bloomz for Schools Premium users have the ability to set school-wide behavior icons and settings. In many schoolwide programs, such as PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support), it is necessary for the admin to apply and/create or modify the award types, so these are standard across the school.
- Click into the community on the left navigation menu
- Click the Settings toolbar at the top of the screen
- Select Edit Settings on the pop-up menu.
- Click the Behavior tab
- Select Edit Award Types.
- Select the type of group or classroom that you want to add standard awards. Each type of group/class set-up might need different award types. TIP: For most users, you will want to select Classrooms.
- Click the Good Job and Needs Work tabs to modify awards. Click on awards to edit the award or point value or click to create a new award.
- Edit/Add Locations for your School/Classrooms
- Edit/Add Flags for School/Classrooms
- Administrator - How do I turn on or off the ability for teachers to modify the schoolwide behavior awards?
- Administrator - How do I allow all teachers to access and view all student behavior data in the school?