Bloomz for Schools Premium users have the ability to set school-wide behavior icons and settings. In many schoolwide programs, such as PBIS (Positive Behavioral Interventions & Support), it is necessary for the admin to apply and/create or modify the award types, so these are standard across the school.
- Click into the community on the left navigation menu and click the Settings toolbar at the top of the screen.
- Select Edit Settings on the pop-up menu.
- Click the Behavior tab and select Edit Award Types.
- Select the type of group or classroom that you want to add standard awards. Each type of group/class set-up might need different award types. TIP: For most users, you will want to select Classrooms.
- Click the Good Job and Needs Work tabs to modify awards. Click on awards to edit the award or point value or click to create a new award.