If you are in Middle/High School Mode, any students under 14 years old will have to be verified by their parents. During registration, an email or text will be sent to the parent to approve the use of Bloomz by the student.
Teachers can verify students in the class as well.
- Click into your classroom on the left navigation panel.
- Select the Manage icon and Students tab.
- You might notice students in your roster that have a Pending Verification note.
- Click the circle icon next to the student that needs verified.
- Select all students that need verified. Select the Verify Students icon.
Students will now be able to log into the app without having parents verify their accounts.
TIP: If you are an administrator with a Bloomz for Schools subscription, you can also verify students at the community level.