Teachers can share reminders and messages about an Assignment with parents & students on the class feed, messages, or on the calendar. Every assignment has a link that can be copied and shared through messages, posts, announcements, or the calendar to make sure that parents and students are up-to-date.
- Click on the class in the navigation menu at the left.
- Click on the Assignments tab located above the feed.
- Click the assignment to open it up.
- Click the chevron symbol on the top right-hand corner of the Assignment. (or click view --> options)
- Select Get Sharable Link.
- You will see the message "Copied the Link to Clipboard".
Paste this link in a post, announcement, calendar invite, or a message to provide a reminder to parents and students about the upcoming assignment.
- Creating An Activity in My Library
- Assigning Activities to Students
- How do I view, complete, and submit Assignments as a parent or a student?