Bloomz offers the option to assign activities to an entire class, a unique group, or an individual in a class.
- Click the Media icon at the top of the page. On the Activities tab, click into My Library to navigate to your activities.
NOTE: If you would like to assign an activity from the Community or School & District library, go to the following article to learn how to add these activities to My Library: Browsing Activities from the Community Library
- Click Assign on the activity you wish to assign.
- You can also double click to open the Activity. Click Options in the top right-hand corner and select Assign.
- Select the recipients or use the search bar to add student names you are assigning this activity. When finished, click Done.
- Click Done to assign this to the students, or select or create a folder (+ New Folder) to keep this organized for your students.
INSTRUCTOR TIP: Create folders to keep the assignments organized for students and parents. Organize the folders into subjects or weeks/months to make them easy to review and find.
- How do I view, complete, and submit Assignments as a parent or a student?
- Creating An Activity in My Library
- How do teacher approve and review assignments?