Teachers can choose whether parents can view their children's behavior points/milestones.
- Click the Settings Wheel at the top right corner in your class page.
- Click Edit Settings.
- Click Behavior. Under Parent Access teaches can select different options on what and when parents can view behavior summaries.
- Choose Parents can view all their child's points.
- Teachers can select whether they would like the Positive points or Negative points to show to parents.
- Choose Who can view to select whether all parents can view behavior data or only selected parents.
- Select the parents who can view the points or select all parents. Click Done to save changes.
- Choose When to notify to select whether parents receive a daily notification update or no notification. Click Done to save.