Enabling Behavior for Existing Class
TABLE OF CONTENTS
You can turn ON the Behavior Management from your Class Settings:
- Click on the class name from the left navigation bar
- Click on the Settings wheel
- Click on Edit Settings
- Under the Features tab, turn ON Interaction & Attendance
- Click Save
After you enabled the Behavior Management for your class:
- All the existing students will be listed in the Interactions tab of your class. If you have to add more students, please do so. Check out the links below.
- Existing parents and the students will be automatically associated
- Every student will start with an empty pot
- Click on the student to give an award to the student
- As the students get awards, the plant will start to grow
- A flower will bloom if they get 25 points
- You can check the points given to the students under the behavior tab
Learn More about Behavior Management:
How to add students?
How to associate students and parents?
How to give awards to students?
How to view the awards given to the student?