You can now schedule a post for the class. Create a Post and set a date and time for it to be sent to the recipients. Follow these steps -
- Navigate to your class
- Click on +Create in the Class feed or Home (If on Desktop)
- Click on + icon on the bottom right corner of the Class Feed screen (If on iPhone App or Android app)
- Choose Post
- In the Post/Announcement at the bottom, Click Schedule icon
- Schedule For field with the date and time picker will be seen.
- Select a future Date and Time
- Enter text in the title and body of the post/announcement, if needed attach files or pictures
- Click Schedule on the top right corner
- Scheduled successfully pop-up message will be seen.
Note: The scheduled post will be saved as a draft and will be delivered in the future date and time that you specify. You can view the scheduled posts by clicking on the 1 Scheduled link that you see in the Class feed or the Home.