You can post an Alert in Bloomz to notify parents about an urgent message. This Alert will be sent through Email, Push Notification, and also in App Notification. Examples where Alerts are used - Power Outage, Snow Closure, Bear spottings, etc.
Just follow the steps below:
- Click the name of the class in the left navigation tray
- If iPhone/Android app - Click + icon in the bottom right corner of the Class Feed
- If desktop - Click +Create blue button in the top left corner of the Class Feed
- Click Alert from the drop-down menu
- An Alert is normally used to communicate urgent or important ... pop up will be seen
- Click Continue
- Choose the subgroup/members to notify
- Click Done
- Enter the Title and description regarding the alert
- Optionally attach Photo/video file/Audio/Files.
- If needed turn On/Off Comments icon.
- Also, the Share option is used to share in social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Web/RSS
- Click Post.
- Posted Successfully pop-up message will be seen
Note: The Alert will be seen at the top of your feed as updates. The members who are part of this Alert will receive a mail.