Muting a member blocks the member from posting/messaging further.
- Navigate to your class through Left Navigation tray
- Click Manage at the top of the class
- In the Parents tab, Tap on the name of the member
- Select View Profile
- In the Profile page, click Options at the top right corner of the page
- Click Mute in class
- Successful pop-up message displays on the profile screen
Note: The member is successfully muted and a notification is sent to the member indicating that he has been muted.
When the teacher mutes the parent/parents, then they cannot post and comment on the post.