Inviting teachers to the respective classes will add them to the community as Teachers automatically. The teacher will be sent an invite code to join the class. When she creates an account using the invite code, she will see the class and also the community in the left navigation tray.
- Click on the name of the community in the left navigation tray
- Click on the Manage icon on the top
- Click on the Classes/Groups tab
- Click on the name of the class
- Click Add Members
- Click Add Members
- Click Teacher
- There will be two options available
Option1: Type emails manually
Note: If you have the emails of teachers, this option is highly recommended.
- Click Type emails manually in the How to Invite? screen.
- Copy-paste email addresses or type email addresses manually in the To field separated by commas of all teachers of that class
- Tap Send
- An email with invitation code on your behalf will be sent to all email addresses entered
Option 2: Use your Phone's email or Gmail app
- Click Use your Phone's email or Gmail app in the How to Invite? screen
- Select Default Email App Or Gmail in the Send Email Using screen
- The email compose screen opens with text in BCC, subject and body
- Feel free to modify the text in the subject / Body
- But Do not Delete the content in the BCC
- In the To field of the compose screen enter the email addresses of all teachers to whom you want to send the invites for this class
- Tap Send.
- The composed email will be sent to the teachers immediately and following that an email with invitation code will be sent to all the teachers in the To field.
PS: If the email invited is new to Bloomz, then the teacher will get an invitation email with an invitation code and Join button. By clicking on the Join button in the email, they will be able to create an account and join the class. If the email entered is already registered in Bloomz, then the teacher will see an invite in the bell icon on the top right of the app. Accepting the invite will make her part of the class.