Bloomz Premium for Schools administrators will now be able to access insightful and actionable reports on school wide behavior. Your school behavior coordinator and administrators will now be able to view reports to view and sort student cumulative point totals across a school, identify the top positive and negative behaviors being flagged at the school, analyze trends with behaviors occurring at specific locations, and more.
These reports will help support school wide incentive programs for students looking to earn rewards from their positive choices, as well as empower decision making across the school staff to provide the best social-emotional support for students.
NOTE: Behavior reports are available with some Bloomz for Schools Premium subscriptions (not Teacher Premium). If you would like to inquire about whether behavior reports are available with your subscription or to ask our team about a Bloomz Premium for Schools subscription, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As an administrator, you will only be able to access these behavior reports on the desktop app, so make sure you log into www.bloomz.com on your computer to view.
To view the Behavior Reporting Dashboard, follow the steps below:
- Click on the community in your left navigation panel.
- From your feed, click the Reports tab.
- Select the Behavior tab.
- There are four reports that you can filter and aggregate on the behavior reporting dashboard. Click on the following reports to view more detail
- Each of these reports allow the administrator to appropriately filter the data to analyze what he or she is needing. Along with viewing the results by staff, students, awards, and locations, the reports also can be refined down to show data by:
- Groups (Showing the entire school or filtering down to show a selected classroom/group(s)
- Date (Showing only a specific date range)
- Each of these reports can be viewed in graph or list view by clicking the icons under the filters.
- Graph View:
- List View: (Under list view, administrators can further drill down and sort in more detail.)
- Graph View:
NOTE: The Total Points in the behavior reporting dashboard is the balance of points that students have available.
- School-wide Behavior Controls- Admins
- Administrator- How does the class goal, purging points, and redeeming points affect the school-wide behavior reports?
- Administrator - How do I edit Locations on Behavior?
- Administrator - How do I set award types for the entire school?
- All About Behavior for Teachers