If you have only accessed Bloomz with an email address, you might want to add a phone number for SMS notifications and phone call alerts from your school.
*We always recommend that you first contact your school and district with any updated contact information, as many schools use this information to continually update the Bloomz roster.
- If you are using a mobile app, make sure to click the three lines in the top left corner of the screen to expand the left navigation menu.
- Click your profile picture icon.
- Select Account Settings.
- Click Edit Phone Info.
- Update the phone number, enter your current Bloomz password, and click Add Primary Phone to save this information.
STUDENT ACCOUNT TIP: For student accounts, the phone number can only be updated on the desktop version (not mobile app).
- NOTE: If you receive a message that this phone number is already in the system, this may indicate you have two accounts on Bloomz. Delete one of the accounts or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
ADMINISTRATORS' TIP: If you are using Bloomz for Schools, you can add these phone numbers with bulk import or by downloading the current parent and staff rosters. See the resources below.
- Bulk Import of Students and Parents to the school using a CSV file upload
- Download Parent & Staff Contact Information from Bloomz (Premium only)
- Attachment: Add Phone Number pdf to share with Bloomz community