You can personalize your class/community/group page by uploading a cover photo, mascot image, and setting a color theme.
The personalization of your class will be displayed in the following ways.
- The color theme you set shows for all the events you add in your Class/Community/Group calendar.
- The Mascot image shows in the posts that you make if you choose your signature in the post to be your class name.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Uploading Cover Photo
- Uploading Mascot Image
- Setting up the Color theme on the mobile app
- Setting up the Color theme on Web
Uploading Cover Photo
- Tap the Menu at the top left corner
- The left navigation tray opens
- Click the name of the Class/Community/Group
- Click the Camera icon at the top right corner of the group's banner
- Select from the Cover Photo Options pop-up dialog
- Based on the option selected, select the image you want to set as Cover Photo
- Adjust the selected image to the screen and Click Save
Uploading Mascot Image
- Click the Mascot Image
- Click any option Pick from Phone / Take photo / Pick from Album
- Click Class Photos from Pick from Album screen
- Select the picture you want to upload as mascot photo
The image is uploaded in the Home Feed Screen.
Setting up the Color theme on the Mobile app
- Click the Settings wheel on the top right of the class/Community/Group page to open the menu
- Click the Edit Settings
- Click color next to the Theme
- Pick a Color from a variety of colors and click Custom
- Select Done
Setting up the Color theme on Web
- Click the Settings wheel icon at the top right of your Class/Community/Group page
- Select Edit Settings from the Class Options screen
- Click Theme
- Select a Color from the Theme screen and Click Custom
- Click Done