Bloomz makes sharing and communication easy. Post updates, such as School news, event reminders, or volunteer/member recognition, to your community. The photos shared through posts will be automatically saved in the community album!!! You can also attach files to your update.
Follow the steps below:
- Select the + icon to the bottom right corner of the Home screen of the community (iPhone/Android only)
- Click +Create button to the top right corner of the Home screen of the community (Desktop)
- Click Post from the drop-down menu
- Select the names from the list of community/subgroups/Administrators/child's parents or enter names in the To: field
- Click Done
- Enter the text in the Title and Body in the Create post page
- Choose Media at the bottom menu
- Select the photos you want to post
- Choose Audio if you want to record/ Audio
- Tap Attach Files
- Select the file you want to attach
- Choose Schedule if the post need to be visible for a particular time
- Choose the Comments icon if you don't want Recipients to comment
- Also Share option can be selected, if want to share through social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Web/RSS.
- Click Post
- If you choose Send Post, it is posted in the community
- If you choose Save a Template option, then it's saved as a template (Only for Premium Account!)
Note: The post is visible to all the members shared in the community. The members receive the mail regarding the post.