If a parent or a teacher is no longer part of your school, you can remove them from the community.
- Click the name of the community in the left navigation tray
- Click Manage
- Click Parents/ Staff
- Search for the member
- Click on the name of the member who needs to be removed from the community
- Click Options in the top right corner of the Profile screen of that member
- Click Remove from Community
- Removing a member from the community pop up will be seen
- Click Confirm
- Removing a member from the community will also remove him/her from all the classes and the groups that he is part of.
- Removing a member from the community only removes them from the community and the classes he/ she belongs to. But it does not delete their Bloomz account.
- Please note that to make sure that the teacher or the parent who has been removed, has no access to any of the contacts from your community, please write to email@example.com and our staff can delete that person's Bloomz account.