If the teachers of your school have already created classes and are already using them, the Bloomz team can pull those classes into your school community when you upgrade to Bloomz for Schools Premium.
Most of the time, the classes will be moved into your community automatically when the Bloomz team sets up your school community. But in few cases, the teachers might have created classes in duplicate schools, then you will need to give the emails of the teachers and the team can help you pull those classes into your community as well.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to check if all classes that were created prior to enabling the community are there or not?
- Seeing unwanted duplicate classes? Want to delete them?
How to check if all classes that were created prior to enabling the community are there or not?
- Click on the community name in the left menu
- Click Manage icon on the top
- Click Classes/Groups
All the classes belonging to your community will be listed in there. If any of the classes are missing, write to email@example.com or your Bloomz point of contact. They will be able to help you.
Seeing unwanted duplicate classes? Want to delete them?
In the classes/ groups tab of your community, if you see duplicate or old classes, you can delete them.
To delete the classes in your community -
- Click on the community in the left menu
- Click on the Manage icon on the top
- Click Classes/ Groups tab
- Click on the circle to the left of the class
- Multi-select window opens
- Select all the classes that need to be deleted
- Click Delete Class