Bloomz allows teachers to reject/delete the comment made by the parent.
Please view the Moderation On/Off settings.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
When Moderation is ON
Here are the steps for the moderators of the class to delete a comment that is posted by the parent which comes for review.
- Click the Notification center
- Click the Submissions tab
- Click Reject Comment
Note: A pop-up appears saying that Comment Successfully Rejected. Now, the comment is no longer visible in the comments section.
When Moderation is OFF
Here are the steps for the teacher who has no moderation turned on for her class and wants to delete the comments made by the parent in the class.
- Click the post
- Click the chevron next to the comment
- Click the Flag as Inappropriate
- Admin will get the notification in the notification center
- Click Remove Comment
- In options for post, choose Yes
Note: A pop-up appears saying that Comment Successfully Removed. Now, the comment is no longer visible in the comments section.