With Web/RSS sharing, your selected posts will be added to an RSS feed that you connect to your website or blog. You can now find the URL for your class RSS feed in your class settings.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Navigate to your class
- Click on Create in the Home feed ( If on Desktop)
- Click on + icon on the bottom right corner of the Class Feed screen (If on iPhone/Android App)
- Click Post/Announcements/Alerts
- Select the names from the subgroup/members in the To field
- In the Post/Announcements/Alerts at the bottom corner, Select the Share icon
- Click Facebook/Twitter/Web RSS to share these social media platforms
- Enter the text in the title and body of the post/Announcement/Alerts
- Click Post on the top right corner
Note: You can do this with any number of posts that you are composing. All the posts which have Web/RSS option will show in the RSS feed link.
- Click on your Class Settings on the Home Feed page
- Choose Edit Settings from Class Options
- Click General tab
- Click Web/RSS Url's link Copy button
Note: You can embed this link into your website or blog! Every time you enable a post for web sharing it will start showing up there.