Members can RSVP to a particular event on Bloomz. They can either Accept, Decline, or select Maybe.
- Members will receive the Event Invite post under Upcoming Events. When the user clicks on it, they will be prompted with an option to click Accept/Decline/Maybe in the Home feed
- The Event Invite can also be seen at the top of the Calendar screen
- The Recipient can either Accept/ Decline/ Maybe the event invitation
- A notification is sent to the creator of the event about the RSVP choice made by the member.
- Tapping Accept will add the event to the My Calendar
- Tapping Decline will add the event to the My Calendar but it will be crossed out in the feed page.
- Tapping Maybe will add the event to the My Calendar.
- If the member chooses to change his RSVP he can do that by tapping on the event in the My Calendar and tapping on My status at the top.