Please Note: When the points are purged the Behavior timeline of the student becomes wiped out for everyone including the teacher and parent view.
Teachers can purge individual student points or multiple
Teachers can remove/purge ALL of the students' points by following the steps below:
- Click on your class in the left navigation menu. Click the Behavior/Interactions Tab.
- Click the words Entire Class.
- Click Options in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Select Purge All Class Points.
- Click on your class in the left navigation menu. Click the Behavior Tab.
- Click the student you wish to purge points from. Select Options.
- Select Purge All Points: