Do you need to edit the role of a member in your class who is in Invited state, before they accept the invite? Follow these steps -
- Tap on All Groups at the top left corner (on phone)
- The left navigation tray opens up (on phone)
- Click on the name of the class/community from the left nav.
- Click Manage
- Click on the name/email of the member whose role needs to be changed in the class
- Click Change Role at the bottom right of your screen (or click the 3 dots next to the parent you want to change the role of before click on them)
- Select the Role you want
- Click Save
- You will see the "member data modified successfully" dialogue
Note: The role of the invited member is now changed. When he/she accepts the invite, they will be joining as the new role.
(if 3 dots are clicked)
(if parent is selected: 3 dots is not clicked)