Want to send a quick message to your teacher or your class or your group? Bloomz has made it easy. You can message any particular contact in your contact list or you can engage in a Group Chat.
If the recipient of the message is not on the app and has not viewed the message within 20 mins from the time it is sent, the message is sent as an email notification.
- Click on Messages icon on the top menu of the Home screen (iPhone/Android)
- Click on + Message icon on the top right corner of the Messages screen. (On Desktop)
- Tap in the To field.
- Select the contact, you want to send the message to.
- Type the message in the message text box and tap Send.
Another way to message someone is through My Contacts:
- Click on My Contacts icon on the bottom menu of the Home screen (iPhone/Android)
- Click on My Contacts on the top right corner of the menu bar. (On Desktop)
- Select the Contact you would like to message
- Click on the Send Message icon
- Type the message in the message text box and tap Send