You need to invite your principal to each of the classes as an administrator. You can do this by following the steps below.
- In the left menu, find and click on Invite.
- Click on the class to which you want to add your principal.
- For the role, click on Class Admin.
- Follow the steps shown on the screen.
- Repeat steps 2-4 for all classes.
However, if they do not want to be part of the classes and do not want their screen to be cluttered with posts, they can follow the steps below. Please note: The following steps are only for schools using the "Bloomz for Schools" option.
- In the left menu, open the community
- In the top bar (Updates, Calendar, etc), click on Classes/Groups
- Click on the class.
- Now, the principal can check the classroom for activity.