Bloomz takes security and privacy very seriously. Here are some of the ways we protect your information:
- Bloomz is an Invitation only network: New members may gain access to Bloomz only through an invitation from an existing member or by requesting an invitation directly from Bloomz.
- Verified Parent status: Parents status will be further verified once they have been invited or approved by a Bloomz-recognized school. Measures like this provide members the required level of trust when interacting and connecting with the other members of the network.
- Privacy Controls: The ability to set privacy options for your child's attributes such as Date of Birth and Activities. This enables parents to control what they expose to their contacts.
- Secure HTTPS communications: We use standard HTTPS protocols for secure communication over your computer network.
As far as Identity security measures, here are some of them:
- Clear text passwords are not stored in the DB.
- Passwords should be at least 8 characters long and must have one alphabet and one number.
- Salted passwords with one-way encryption are recorded.
- Passwords are only sent via HTTPS only.
- Request old password while updating to new password.
- Request password to change the identity of the user.
- Authentication tokens are valid for one week for authenticated users.
- All Cookies are HTTPS and domain associated so that other services cannot read the cookies.
If you are interested in learning more about our security systems, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com