As an administrator, you have the ability to apply settings in bulk across all classes and groups. As an administrator in a Bloomz for Schools Premium account, you can:
- Enable/Disable behavior, portfolios, or health check
- Update parent & student permissions
- Enable/Disable student access for all classes
- Enable/Disable parent-to-parent communication & student-to-student communication
Follow the steps below:
- Click on the community/school filter on the left navigation menu. Click the Manage icon.
- Click the bullet point (circle) next to the first class.
- Click "Select All" or check the classes that the settings need updated.
- Click Edit Settings.
- After clicking the settings you would like to apply to the classes/groups selected, make sure to click Apply to save changes.